Online teaching and blended learning using Microsoft Teams (Intro)
The session will cover:
- The basic uses of Microsoft Teams, including joining calls in different ways and how to turn on your camera, audio and other features such as sharing content.
- Talk about the differences between Teams and other platforms.
- This session will provide a basic overview of Microsoft Teams for teaching
- To have an understanding of how MS Teams can be used for Teaching
- To understand similarities and differences between MS Teams and other online teaching platforms
- To know the different ways you can set up a Teams meeting for your teaching
- To understand the basic controls of MS Teams when in a meeting.
How to book
Due to upgrades happening across University systems, you will not be able to book these training sessions via the usual HR training site. You can now use our dedicated booking form to register for each course. Once completed you will receive a dedicated calendar invite in your diary.
If you have any queries please contact email@example.com (opens in a new tab)