Online teaching and blended learning using Microsoft Teams (Introductory Session)
Outline of the session:
The session will cover:
- The basic uses of Microsoft Teams, including joining calls in different ways and how to turn on your camera, audio and other features such as sharing content.
- Talk about the differences between Teams and other platforms.
- This session will provide a basic overview of Microsoft Teams for teaching
- To have an understanding of how MS Teams can be used for Teaching
- To understand similarities and differences between MS Teams and other online teaching platforms
- To know the different ways you can set up a Teams meeting for your teaching
- To understand the basic controls of MS Teams when in a meeting.
How to book
If you would like to attend this training session, please visit the HR training site (https://lncn.ac/training(opens in a new tab)).
To help you find our courses, we recommend you click ‘Book a place‘ then choose ‘ Digital Education – LALT ‘ from the category filter drop down box at the top of the page.