Recording video learning resources and micro-lectures with Panopto (Introductory Session)
Outline of the session:
This session will provide information on;
• Understanding the decision-making process of when, how and why to include video resources in your teaching.
• Using the various Panopto recording platforms to produce video resources.
• Recording micro lectures augmented with active learning tasks.
NOTE: This is an introductory session. If you feel you already have an understanding of this topic and would prefer to attend our advanced session, please book onto this workshop.
- To understand the process of included video resources in your teaching.
- To create powerful multi-stage video activities.
- To understand the process of recording micro lectures augmented with active learning tasks.
How to book
If you would like to attend this training session, please visit the HR training site (https://lncn.ac/training(opens in a new tab)).
To help you find our courses, we recommend you click ‘Book a place‘ then choose ‘ Digital Education – LALT ‘ from the category filter drop down box at the top of the page.