Turnitin (Tii): Using the new LTI
Outline of the session:
From the 21/22 academic year, UoL will be moving to the newest version of the Turnitin-Blackboard integration. This high-tempo 30-min session will take staff step-by-step through using the new Turnitin (called Turnitin LTI).
From 22/23, Lincoln will exclusively need to use the LTI version of Turnitin as the version of Turnitin Lincoln had been using is being retired by Turnitin.
- To understand how to use the new Turnitin-Blackboard integration to create assignments.
- To understand how to use the new Turnitin-Blackboard integration to access student work.
- To understand how to use the new Turnitin-Blackboard integration to mark student work.
- To understand how to administratively manage the new Turnitin-Blackboard integration taking into account significant differences between this and the previous integration.
How to book
Bookings should be made through your MyView account, just log on and go to:
- My Training and Development.
- New Course Booking.
You can search for the course by entering key words from the title. Alternatively, if you select ‘Digital Education’ under ‘type’ and click the ‘search’ button, this will show you all of our courses.