Adding a Padlet board to your Blackboard site
The process of adding a Padlet board to your Blackboard site is much streamlined for AY21/22. To add a board:
- Go to the relevant content area on your Blackboard site (e.g. the Week 1 folder in Learning Materials)
- Click Build Content and select Padlet from the drop-down list
- Blackboard will then authenticate you into Padlet.
- If you want each student to be given their own Padlet board, click the cog in the corner and then move the slider to Make a Copy for Each User.
- On the next screen you have a choice of inserting an already created Padlet or creating a new one. The Padlets display in the order of most recent first.
- To insert an already created one, click on it, and it will automatically insert on your Bb site.
- To create a new one, click Make a Padlet, and in the new tab that opens, create your Padlet. To refresh the list on Bb, you will need to close the Padlet overlay on Bb, and re-do Build Content >Padlet.