Blackboard Ultra Help
What is Ultra?
Learn Ultra is Blackboard’s most modern, intuitive, and personalised Blackboard Learn user experience. Learn Ultra is characterized by simplified workflows and an accessible, fully responsive design—making it easier than ever to teach and learn from any device.
Learn Ultra is comprised of Base Navigation, the Original Course View and the Ultra Course View.
- Base Navigation: Modern, intuitive navigation that provides quick access to the most critical information from across all courses.
- Ultra Course View: New course view that offers a streamlined, more intuitive interface and workflows for maximum efficiency. The Ultra Course View is also fully responsive for optimal use on any device, and new functionality and enhancements are added regularly.
Base Navigation offers a more modern, intuitive navigatihttps://www.blackboard.com/learnultra/ultra-base-navigation-overview-studentson that provides quick access to the most critical information from across all courses. It creates a more engaging, efficient, and enjoyable experience for students and staff, without having to change their courses.
Benefits of Ultra Base Navigation:
- Modern, intuitive experience
- Responsive on mobile devices
- Consolidated cross-course information
- Quick access to the most critical information
- One-click to take action
Ultra Course View
Ultra Course View provides a more modern, intuitive, fully responsive, course experience. The Ultra Course View also offers redesigned workflows and capabilities—and adds some new ones—to improve instructor and student efficiency and success.
Selected Ultra Course View guides from Blackboard
- Blackboard Help web page: Getting started for Instructors(opens in a new tab) (opens in new tab)
- Blackboard Help web page: Getting started for Students(opens in a new tab) (opens in new tab)
- Check out the release notes(opens in a new tab) to learn more about each monthly update.
These guides will help you gain a better understanding of Ultra and design your Ultra course.