Recording a Collaborate Ultra Session
This helpsheet details to record a Collaborate Ultra Session and make this available.
- Click the burger menu icon in the top left corner of the Blackboard Collaborate Ultra window. Click Start Recording. This will now add a small camera icon with a red dot in the middle to demonstrate the session is been recorded.
On the module site, click the Collaborate Ultra option on the menu bar and click Recordings.
This will show all recordings on the module site. At the end of the recording in the list, there is the ellipses icon. Click this for further options.
• Watch now will open the video up to watch.
• Download will provide an .mp4 file of the recording.
• Recording Settings will allow you to rename the recording and make it publicly accessible.
• Copy link will provide a link to access, course members automatically have access.
• Add Caption Source allows you to upload a caption text file for the recording.
• Delete will delete the recording of the session.