Microsoft Teams Help & Support
To control who can present and who can start recording meetings
- Go to Outlook.
- Open the meeting item.
- Click Meeting Options. The Meeting Options page open in your browser.
- Change the Who can present? option to either Only me (or Specific people if you anticipate others will also need presenter rights).
- You now have exclusive control over the following options (if Specific people was chosen, the specified others can also adjust these settings)
- To start and stop a recording on the session.
- To share your screen or any other content on the session.
- To download/edit/share the recording.
- Adjust these settings to suit
- Whether participants need to wait in the lobby for you to start the session (recommended setting: let participants bypass the lobby).
- Whether participants can unmute (recommended setting: let participants unmute).
- Whether the Meeting Chat is enabled (recommended setting: let participants use the chat).
- Whether participants can indicate reactions (clapping, raise hand) (recommended setting: let participants indicate reactions).
- Click Save.