We use a lot of varying technologies inside of our teaching practices, and now with us developing more online content, we have access to a wide range of data to help inform our teaching practices.
Using data can be beneficial when it comes to planning, adapting and embedding new content and ideas into curriculum designs.
Resources & Guides
- Accessing Module Level Statistics in Panopto
- Accessing User Level Statistics in Panopto
- Accessing Video Level Statistics in Panopto
- Blackboard Activity Data: Performance Dashboard
- Blackboard Activity Data: Retention Centre
- Blackboard Activity Data: Site Reports
- Poll Everywhere Reports: Accessing Engagement Data
- Talis Elevate Analytics: Explore View
- Talis Elevate Analytics: Glimpse View
- Turnitin: Assessment Data and Feedback Engagement