What is a Digital Lead?
The purpose of the Digital Lead role is to support, inform and contribute to digital education activities undertaken within their schools. The role is central to the adoption of digital education at Lincoln. Digital Leads can work collaboratively across their college and the University, representing their school and helping ensure the university’s digital strategies reflect their school’s needs. Digital Leads can then work to support the embedding of the programme’s activities back within their department.
Digital Leads’ Handbook & Latest Reports
How can Digital Leads support me?
Digital leads, in partnership with Digital Educational Developers, are embedded inside of colleges/schools to:
- Signpost staff towards help and support.
- Support with the development of new technologies and embedding these inside of the curriculum.
- Share updates about digital changes and promotion of upcoming events through school/college meetings and online communications.
- Share and embed current CPD opportunities and practices.
- Share and support publishing examples of best practice.
- Work with the Heads of School to discuss training and development of digital practices in the form of an action plan.
- Attend Digital leads forums to share and disseminate information from each college/school.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more information about the Digital Leads program.