Welcome to Digital Education Support
The Digital Education team support colleagues across the University to get the most out of the available digital technologies used for teaching and learning.
Here you can find a range of resources and guidance to support you with:
- Planning and designing a blended and digital enabled curriculum.
- Embedding new approaches within teaching, learning and assessments.
- Using our core support tools (digital ecosystem).
- Continuing Professional Development courses.
- Case studies on practice across the University as well as instructional guides to help you replicate or adapt activities.
- Information about the team and the wider communities we support.
To find out more about the team click on the online brochure to the right, for a summary of what we offer.
Events & Training
Please find a short list of our upcoming CPD & events below. To see a full list of events and to find out more information please visit our events page
If you would like to ask for specific training (relating to a college or school) please contact email@example.com