What is a Digital Lead?
The purpose of the Digital Lead role is to support, inform and contribute to digital education activities undertaken within their schools and in support of the Digital Education Transformation Programme (DETP). The role is central to the adoption of digital education at Lincoln. Digital Leads can work collaboratively across their college and the University, representing their school and helping ensure the DETP reflects their schools’ needs. Digital Leads can then work to support the embedding of the programme’s activities back within their department.
Digital Leads’ Handbook & Latest Report
Below we have a link to our Digital Leads’ handbook which will explain the role in more detail. There is also a separate document that highlights the available resources, support and guidance.
*click on the image to access the links
How can Digital Leads support me?
Digital leads, in partnership with Digital Educational Developers, are embedded inside of colleges/schools to:
- Signpost staff towards help and support.
- Support with the development of new technologies and embedding these inside of the curriculum.
- Share updates about digital changes and promotion of upcoming events through school/college meetings and online communications.
- Share and embed current CPD opportunities and practices.
- Share and support publishing examples of best practice.
- Work with the Heads of School to discuss training and development of digital practices in the form of an action plan.
- Attend Digital leads forums to share and disseminate information from each college/school.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more information about the Digital Leads program.
Who are the Digital Leads?
The tabs below have a list of the Digital Leads for each college and school. Please click on individual college tabs to find out more information.
Lincoln School of Architecture and the Built Environment
Lincoln School of Film and Media
School of English and Journalism
School of Fine and Performing Arts
School of History and Heritage
School of Chemistry
School of Computer Science
School of Geography
School of Life Sciences
Maths and Physics
Foundation Studies Centre
School of Pharmacy
School of Engineering
National Centre for Food Manufacturing
Lincoln Medical School
Lincoln Law School
Louis Harman | Click here to email