Joining a Collaborate Ultra Room
This helpsheet details how to join a Collaborate Ultra room and enable your microphone and camera.
- Navigate to the Collaborate Ultra tool link in Blackboard, then click on the Course Room or the title of your Scheduled Session.
- A context menu will open, and you will see a Join Room option.
- The room will open and prompt you to watch a tutorial.
- Close the tutorial to enter the Collaborate Ultra room. At the bottom of the screen you will see four icons – your profile, microphone, camera and raise hand.
Enabling your camera and microphone
- Click on the microphone icon. The icon will turn green.
- Click on the camera icon to allow others to view your video feed. If you are happy with the position and angle in the preview screen that appears. Click Share Video.
- The video preview will minimise into the bottom left corner of the screen. The video icon will now be blue to indicate you are sharing video.