Printing the Instructor Feedback report on Turnitin
To print a Turnitin Instructor Feedback report:
- Go to the Bb site and click the Turnitin link.
- The Turnitin Submission Inbox should open. Click on the name of the relevant student.
- The Turnitin document viewer should open. On the right panel, make the Instructor Feedback visible.
- Click the download icon on the right panel
- Select Current View
- A pop-up window opens and prompts you to Open or Save your file.
The PDF download contains your submitted text and all the Feedback Studio features used to mark the assessment.