Blackboard: Beyond the Basics
Outline of the session:
Attendees will understand the more advanced features of Blackboard and how it can be used to deliver teaching. This session will provide an overview of how to add various types of content, including video, and interactive digital tools. In addition, the session will provide an overview of the Grade Centre, groups and quick tips that you may wish to use to streamline your use of Blackboard.
PLEASE NOTE: This is an advanced session and a prior knowledge of the topic will be expected.
- To understand advanced uses of Blackboard.
- To be aware of how to add different types of content, including creative content and embedded digital tools.
- To understand how the Grade Centre works and when it would be used.
- To be aware of advanced features such as group creation and quick tips.
How to book
Bookings should be made through your MyView account, just log on and go to:
- My Training and Development.
- New Course Booking.
You can search for the course by entering key words from the title. Alternatively, if you select ‘Digital Education’ under ‘type’ and click the ‘search’ button, this will show you all of our courses.