Getting Started with AI
Outline of session:
A.I is developing and at the University we want to use this tool effectively and ethically. This practical session is suitable for all staff at the university and designed to be a good starting point for using AI within the University. The outputs of the session will focus on:
* Key tools at the University
* Practical ideas for use for both productivity and teaching
* Overview of core policies impacted by AI
Please note this is a practical session and may require you to bring a laptop dependent on space. We will send you further information via a calendar invitation.
By the end of this session you will:
- Be able to locate and use Co-Pilot to use at the University.
- Understand the basic concepts attached to generative AI and policies.
- Find examples of how co-pilot can be used within your role.
How to book
Bookings should be made through your MyView account, just log on and go to:
- My Training and Development.
- New Course Booking.
You can search for the course by entering key words from the title. Alternatively, if you select ‘Digital Education’ under ‘type’ and click the ‘search’ button, this will show you all of our courses. Please be aware that to book a course you first click on the title, then select the date. Once this is done, click book.