HyFlex in Action
Outline of the session:
In light of some teams wanting to use HyFlex teaching approaches, the Digital Education Team is offering CPD support for engaging students in the HyFlex classroom. Since this approach needs extra considerations and setup to be run effectively this session will aim to give advice on:
Setting up the environment (physical and online)
- Technical and Communication elements,
- Flexible approaches,
- Different modes and activities that can be used.
- To be able to identify the optimum technical set up for managing a hyflex class.
- To be able to identify learning activities and teaching behaviours that facilitate the inclusion of both a physical and virtual audience.
Please note: It is recommended that the session is attended physically. If you would like to join virtually then please make our team aware, however, some setup and content relating to on-campus hardware may be done offline and only available to those in the physical location.
How to book
Bookings should be made through your MyView account, just log on and go to:
- My Training and Development.
- New Course Booking.
You can search for the course by entering key words from the title. Alternatively, if you select ‘Digital Education’ under ‘type’ and click the ‘search’ button, this will show you all of our courses.