Online teaching and blended learning using Microsoft Teams (Advanced Session)
Outline of the session:
The session will cover:
This session will introduce advanced features of MS Teams and will outline how these features can be utilised in your teaching. Features covered in this session will include breakout groups, accessibility, live interaction on documents and creative ways to use MS Teams. The session will also discuss new features of MS Teams and how these features integrate with the platform.
NOTE: This is an advanced session and a prior knowledge of the topic will be expected, please consider attending the Introductory Session for an initial overview.
- To be able to use Microsoft Teams for teaching by utilising advanced features of the platform.
- To be able to use Breakout Groups in MS Teams.
- To be able to use MS Teams for creative teaching.
- To understand approaches to accessibility in MS Teams including captioning on live sessions.
- To be able to collaborate on documents in an MS Teams session.
How to book
If you would like to attend this training session, please visit the HR training site (https://lncn.ac/training(opens in a new tab)).
To help you find our courses, we recommend you click ‘Book a place‘ then choose ‘ Digital Education – LALT ‘ from the category filter drop down box at the top of the page.