Online teaching and blended learning using Microsoft Teams (Going Further)
The session will cover:
This session will introduce advanced features of MS Teams and will outline how these features can be utilised in your teaching. Features covered in this session will include breakout groups, accessibility, live interaction on documents and creative ways to use MS Teams. The session will also discuss new features of MS Teams and how these features integrate with the platform.
NOTE: This is an advanced session and a prior knowledge of the topic will be expected, please consider attending the Introductory Session for an initial overview.
- To be able to use Microsoft Teams for teaching by utilising advanced features of the platform.
- To be able to use Breakout Groups in MS Teams.
- To be able to use MS Teams for creative teaching.
- To understand approaches to accessibility in MS Teams including captioning on live sessions.
- To be able to collaborate on documents in an MS Teams session.
How to book
Due to upgrades happening across University systems, you will not be able to book these training sessions via the usual HR training site. You can now use our dedicated booking form to register for each course. Once completed you will receive a dedicated calendar invite in your diary.
If you have any queries please contact email@example.com (opens in a new tab)