Recording video learning resources and micro-lectures with Panopto (Intro)
Outline of the session:
This session will provide information on;
- Understanding the decision-making process of when, how and why to include video resources in your teaching.
- Using the various Panopto recording platforms to produce video resources.
- Recording micro lectures augmented with active learning tasks.
NOTE: This is an introductory session. If you feel you already have an understanding of this topic and would prefer to attend our advanced session, please book onto this workshop.
- To understand the process of included video resources in your teaching.
- To create powerful multi-stage video activities.
- To understand the process of recording micro lectures augmented with active learning tasks
How to book
Due to upgrades happening across University systems, you will not be able to book these training sessions via the usual HR training site. You can now use our dedicated booking form to register for each course. Once completed you will receive a dedicated calendar invite in your diary.
If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (opens in a new tab)