Teams for Teaching
Outline of session:
This session will introduce key features of Microsoft (MS) Teams and will outline how these features can be utilised in your teaching.
Features covered in this session will include breakout groups, accessibility, live interaction on documents and creative ways to use MS Teams. The session will also discuss new features of MS Teams and how these features integrate with the platform.
- To be able to use Microsoft Teams for teaching by utilising advanced features of the platform.
- To be able to use Breakout Groups in MS Teams.
- To explore how MS Teams can be used within teaching.
- To understand approaches to accessibility in MS Teams including captioning on live sessions.
- To be able to collaborate on documents in an MS Teams session.
How to book
Bookings should be made through your MyView account, just log on and go to:
- My Training and Development.
- New Course Booking.
You can search for the course by entering key words from the title. Alternatively, if you select ‘Digital Education’ under ‘type’ and click the ‘search’ button, this will show you all of our courses. Please be aware that to book a course you first click on the title, then select the date. Once this is done, click book.