Outline of session:
This session will cover a basic approach to Turnitin, it will offer attendees an introduction to how the tool works for assessment; including the set up of assessments, the various options, how students submit and how you can access these submissions once they have been made. It will provide an overview of the merits of using Turntiin for similarity checking and ease of submission.
- To understand the purpose of Turnitin and how it can be used to create assessments,
- To be able to set up assessments on Blackboard using Turnitin and have an understanding of the various options that you need to be aware of,
- To have an understanding of the student submission process,
- To understand how to access the submitted work.
How to book
Bookings should be made through your MyView account, just log on and go to:
- My Training and Development.
- New Course Booking.
You can search for the course by entering key words from the title. Alternatively, if you select ‘Digital Education’ under ‘type’ and click the ‘search’ button, this will show you all of our courses.