Using Digital Tools Data to Inform Your Teaching
The session will cover:
- tracking engagement with resources on Blackboard;
- using last site access to check up on students not engaging;
- utilising Panopto stats to inform student engagement strategies;
- using Poll Everywhere to generate knowledge spot checks and making the most of Teams analytics.
- To gain know-how and know-why of effective data use to help ensure student success.
How to book
Due to upgrades happening across University systems, you will not be able to book these training sessions via the usual HR training site. You can now use our dedicated booking form to register for each course. Once completed you will receive a dedicated calendar invite in your diary.
If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (opens in a new tab)