Using Digital Tools Data to Inform Your Teaching
Outline of the session:
The session will cover:
- tracking engagement with resources on Blackboard;
- using last site access to check up on students not engaging;
- utilising Panopto stats to inform student engagement strategies;
- using Poll Everywhere to generate knowledge spot checks and making the most of Teams analytics.
- To gain know-how and know-why of effective data use to help ensure student success.
How to book
If you would like to attend this training session, please visit the HR training site (https://lncn.ac/training(opens in a new tab)).
To help you find our courses, we recommend you click ‘Book a place‘ then choose ‘ Digital Education – LALT ‘ from the category filter drop down box at the top of the page.