Accessing and Searching for Sites on Blackboard
In this short helpsheet, we will provide an overview of several ways in which you can access and search for your sites on Blackboard.
To access your sites on Blackboard:
- Login at https://blackboard.lincoln.ac.uk
- Click ‘My Bb Sites’ from the main left navigation menu.
- From the ‘My Bb Sites’ page there are a number of ways to access your module sites.
- Scroll down the list of sites to find the module you wish to use. All of your module sites will be listed by academic year, with the current academic year at the top of the page.
- Use the Search Box at the top of the page. You can search by module, or by site name. NOTE: Remember that from 22/23 academic year, the ‘m’ has been dropped from module codes due to the move to OneUni. If you search for MUS1001M for example, you will not find your site. You must search for the code without the ‘m’.
- Use the dropdown menu at the top of the page. You can use the dropdown menu under ‘Current Sites’ to choose sites by academic year. NOTE: This is the only way to access your ‘Subject, School and Other Sites’ which includes programme sites for each programme.